Whatever you’re looking for, from letterheads to catalogues, brochures, leaflets, newsletters, folders, posters, mailers cards and more, we have the plant, technical expertise and customer-focused attitude to help.
For more than a decade we have pursued an in-depth environmental policy and are committed to reducing the environmental impact of the printed matter we manufacture. Adopting best practice and ‘doing the right thing’ has always been important to us including using FSC-certified material and alcohol-free printing.
Our promise to you is that we will continue to improve environmental efficiencies in all areas of our business by:
- Raising our team’s awareness through ongoing education and training
- Installing an onsite wind turbine to offset against our energy use
- Encouraging innovative and practical energy saving ideas for all employees
- Selecting suppliers with strong environmental research and development policies
- Offering eco-friendly print services for our customers
Our responsible approach to energy conservation and waste is essential and it makes good business sense.
Major investment gives us the capability to print pretty much anything and everything digitally - leaflets, posters, brochures, folders, stickers, POS, window vinyls, signage, banners and more - giving us huge flexibility.
You name it, we’ve printed on it: paper, board, card, vinyl, plastics, metals, backlit film and more. And we back this up with a full range of in-house finishing services.
We provide all the finishing services you’d expect of a one-stop print shop and many more besides. As well as in-line sealing, creasing and cutting, we offer embossing, foil blocking, glow-in-the-dark, remoist gumming and much more …all in-house!